xTrupexJenniferxTrupiexEleorax
Welcome to our new blog...Mommy got locked out of the old one!
8.13.2007
Eleora
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ELEORA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Oh Jen, it feels like just yesterday we were lamenting about pregnancy together - enjoying the heartburn, sickness, growing bellies. What a sec, did I say "lamenting"? I meant ENJOYING! :D Ele is a darling, and I'm so excited that she's a year old! I got your email and haven't had a chance to sit down and properly answer, but I will ASAP. I miss you bunches!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ELEORA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Oh Jen, it feels like just yesterday we were lamenting about pregnancy together - enjoying the heartburn, sickness, growing bellies. What a sec, did I say "lamenting"? I meant ENJOYING! :D Ele is a darling, and I'm so excited that she's a year old! I got your email and haven't had a chance to sit down and properly answer, but I will ASAP. I miss you bunches!
Post a Comment